Thursday, May 07, 2009

The Graigslist [True] Tales written Under The FacistBook of Bloomberg: Introduction: Band of Horses

Be the lyrics and the melody of this song called "The Funeral", composed and interpreted by "Band of Horses" the overture to the factual scenes, contemporary research, cultural anthropological analysis of a North-American society, especially about the horrible democratic decadence of the most essential human values on a city converted in a financial machine, practically in a shopping mall of horrors, a society epitomized by the capricious rule of one billionaire. So be this song the preamble of the most recent and fresher research about the true tales of the 2009 city of Bloomberg, and you are most welcome...just put a little bit of your attention to the lyrics, they shall tell you something about my motivation to write for you at first hand, perusing verifiable as primary sources and, completely independently about what is really going on in this Dante's circle on earth.... So before I take you inside those "inner circles", sing with me these lyrics of this song... and be prepared to read no only about one but many many funerals.

The Lyrics of "The Funeral"
by Band of Horses from the album "Everything All The Time" released on March 21, 2006


I'm coming up only to hold you under
I'm coming up only to show you wrong
And to know you is hard and we wonder
To know you all wrong, we were

Really too late to call, so we wait for
Morning to wake you; it's all we got
To know me as hardly golden
Is to know me all wrong, they were

At every occasion I'll be ready for a funeral
At every occasion once more is called a funeral
Every occasion I'm ready for the funeral
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral

I'm coming up only to show you down for
I'm coming up only to show you wrong
To the outside, the dead leaves, they all blow (alive

is very poetic)
For'e (before) they died had trees to hang their hope

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral
At every occasion once more is called the funeral
At every occasion I'm ready for the funeral
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral







A Short of The Funeral



No comments:

Post a Comment

Plowed Results | Resultados Arados