Friday, May 14, 2010

In Times of Crisis Ergo and "Perhaps" Aristotle Socrates Onassis

Stafylis is the copyright holder of this photograph of Aristotle Onassis, hereby he has published it under the following licenses:

w:en:Creative Commons
attribution share alike
This file is licensed under the Creative CommonsAttribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.

You are free:
  • to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
  • to remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
  • attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
  • share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
GNU head Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".

Afrikaans | Alemannisch | Aragonés | العربية | Asturianu | Беларуская | Беларуская (тарашкевіца) | Български | বাংলা | ইমার ঠার/বিষ্ণুপ্রিয়া মণিপুরী | Brezhoneg | Bosanski | Català | Cebuano | Česky | Cymraeg | Dansk | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Esperanto | Español | Eesti | Euskara | فارسی | Suomi | Français | Gaeilge | Galego | עברית | Hrvatski | Magyar | Հայերեն | Bahasa Indonesia | Ido | Íslenska | Italiano | 日本語 | ქართული | ភាសាខ្មែរ | 한국어 | Kurdî | Latina | Lëtzebuergesch | Lietuvių | 文言 | Македонски | മലയാളം | Bahasa Melayu | Malti | مازِرونی | Nnapulitano | Plattdüütsch | Nederlands | ‪Norsk (nynorsk)‬ | ‪Norsk (bokmål)‬ | Occitan | Polski | Português | Română | Русский | Slovenčina | Slovenščina | Shqip | Српски / Srpski | Svenska | Kiswahili | తెలుగు | ไทย | Tagalog | Türkçe | Українська | اردو | Vèneto | Tiếng Việt | Volapük | Yorùbá | 中文 | ‪中文(简体)‬ | ‪中文(繁體)‬ | +/−

You may select the license of your choice.



detail from veritas by ~John Manuel Kennedy Traverso on deviantART

Perhaps ...

Attributed to Aristotle Socrates Onassis



Perhaps I'm going to age very fast, but I Will fight for making every day worthy.

Perhaps I will suffer many disappointments in the course of my life, but I will make them lose their importance before the gestures of love that I could find.

Perhaps I would not have the strength to make in reality all my ideas, but I will never see myself as a defeated man.

Perhaps at some point I would suffer a terrible fall, but I will not stay a long time looking at the ground.

Perhaps one day the sun would stop shining, but then I will go to take a bath under the rain.

Perhaps one day I would suffer an injustice, but I will never assume the role of victim.

Perhaps I would have to face some enemies, but I will have the humility to accept the hands that were extended towards me.

Perhaps one of those cold nights I would shed many tears, but I will never have shame for this gesture.

Perhaps I would be deceived many times, but I will not stop believing that someone somewhere deserves my trust.

Perhaps with the pass of time I would recognize that I made many mistakes, but I will not desist from following along my own path.

Perhaps with the passing of the years I would lost great friends, but I will learn that those who are my really true friends will never be lost.

Perhaps some people want to harm me, but I will continue planting seeds of brotherhood for every place where I will pass.

Perhaps I would be sad to see that it cannot keep with the rhythm of the music, but then I will make that the rhythm of my footsteps be followed by the music.

Perhaps I never get to see a rainbow, but I will learn to design one inside myself.

Perhaps I feel weak today, but tomorrow I will restart albeit be it in a different way.

Perhaps I would never learn all the necessary lessons, but I will have the awareness that the true teachings are already engraved inside of heart.

Perhaps I would be depressed for not knowing the lyrics of that song, but I will be happy with the other capabilities that I do posses.

Perhaps I would not have enough reasons for making large celebrations, but I will not stop to enjoy the great achievements.

Perhaps the willingness to abandon everything would become my partner, but instead of running away, I will fight for what I dearly want.

Perhaps I am not exactly who I like to be, but I shall admire whom I am.

Because in the end, I will know that evenly with countless questions and doubts, I can build a better life.

And if I were not convinced of this as yet, it is because I believe in the saying "The end has not come yet".

Because at the end there will be no any "pehaps" but only the certainty that my life was worth living it and that I did the best that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plowed Results | Resultados Arados