The BBC presents the work of the independent filmmaker David Malone. Some of his films are:
- The Flow of Time (1999) about the scientific explanation of time
- Testing God (2001), about the apparent controversies between Sciences and Religion
- Soul Searching (2002), Deciphering consciousness
- Voices In My Head (2005), The Religious and Scientific interpretations of people hearing voices
- Dangerous Knowledge (2007), about how four great scientists: Georg Cantor, Ludwig Boltzmann, Kurt Gödel, and Alan Turing. These thinkers shared something in common. They, all, lost their minds trying to prove their theories and/or convince their detractors about their validity. These films are about science and madness, and more importantly, how their discoveries and theories are still profoundly changing technology, sciences, and our cultures.
- From Google Videos