Monday, April 28, 2008

Be connected, Live connected. Life is connections.



Well as I have been informed lately,a lot of people has concentrated in this image since I have posted in one social sharing sites, then, I need to explain one thing. I created it long time ago. thinking on how our lives has changed because the Internet.
Now, from my point of view, life is all connected. But the guy in the image is obviously isolated.

I don't think anyone wants to be connected in real life with him. It has become an "it". Therefore, the "it" goes over the web 2.0 and X.0s social spaces just to be reconnected somehow with people. His social life has all gone. Do you really want to connect with it? I don't think so.

Therefore, the real friends, those who you have grown and you are growing up with, those are your real connections keep them close to you. Help them grow, but not at your expense of course, and yes be an individual with perhaps few connections but all of them meaningful and healthy in your life. In the future you will find out who was a genuine friend and what is real friendship.

Therefore, having a web presence is important but not as much as enjoying the simple things and challenges that a normal life has to offer. Like drink a milkshake or just watch a sunset, it is never the same... every sunset is unique as everyone in this planet is.

Well, that is my interpretation though, you can make up your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plowed Results | Resultados Arados